Welcome to Terra’s Place
Terra’s Place for Maternal Mental Health and Family Wellness is a therapy group (located in Tempe, Arizona) that specializes in diagnosing and treating Perinatal Mood and Anxiety Disorders (PMADs). We use evidenced-based and trauma-sensitive therapies including Hypnosis, Interpersonal Counseling, Cognitive-Behavioral Therapy, and Mindfulness-Based Stress Relief.
- Feeling overwhelmed or guilty
- Afraid you’re a bad mom
- Having trouble bonding with your baby
- Having racing thoughts & restlessness
- Having scary or disturbing thoughts
- Afraid to be alone with your baby
- Feeling the need to constantly check things
- Feeling confused or scared
- Feeling irritated or angry
- Feeling nothing or empty
- Feeling overwhelming sadness
- Feeling hopeless
- Feeling a sense of dread
- Having trouble eating and sleeping
- Having trouble concentrating
- Feeling disconnected
- Thinking that something is wrong
- Thinking of running away
- Thinking of hurting yourself
- Afraid this is your new “forever”
- Afraid to reach out because someone will judge you
We know all about that. Let us help you get back to feeling like YOU again!
Review the Risk Factors for Perinatal Mood and Anxiety Disorders (PMADs) sheet, then talk to your Terra’s Place provider to create a plan that will work for your individual needs.
Everyone is Welcome at Terra’s Place
We want you to know that you are welcome at Terra’s Place no matter your nationality or heritage, whomever you choose to love, however your family is formed, whatever your politics, and however you arrived here.
We specialize in helping moms and dads get their life back!